Water Damage Restoration
Quick Free Estimates for Water Damage Restoration
ECO Interior Maintenance knows the ANSI/IICRC S500 Standard and Reference Guide for Professional Water Damage Restoration and ANSI/IICRC S520 Standard and Reference Guide for Professional Mold Remediation.
Call 410-647-2800 or 301-261-1966
Floods are no fun. By ignoring the problem or attempting a quick fix, property owners may cause secondary damage potentially risking the acceptance of an insurance claim, should it be necessary to file.
Whether caused by pipes bursting, sump pump failure, toilet overflow, hot water heater failure or other mechanical or structural failures; the presence of moisture within building materials can escalate quickly without the proper steps taken for thorough mitigation. If left untreated, microbial growth can quickly turn a simple job into an extensive restoration project. Eco Interior Maintenance specializes in emergency water damage mitigation and restoration services.
When an accident or weather-related moisture intrusion affects your home or business it is important to take immediate action. Structural damage worsens with time. We assist you in minimizing structural flood damage by following the international water removal guidelines.
Our experienced IICRC www.iicrc.org certified technicians will help you get back to normal quickly. ECO will take the steps necessary to protect you, your family or office staff by instituting low environmental impact mitigation procedures. These ECO-friendly procedures include but are not limited to:
- Quick response to your emergency
- Eco-friendly antimicrobial treatments and cleaning solutions
- Air scrubbers that reduce air born bio-pollutants
- Energy saving equipment
- Containment and proper disposal of bio-hazards
- Recycling of uncontaminated discarded material
- Trained and Certified technicians
Professional Services Include:
- Commercial and Residential Drying
- 24 Hour Water Restoration Response Team
- Assessment and Recommendations
- Mold Remediation
- Proper Removal of Damaged or Contaminated Building Materials
- Water Extraction and Dehumidification
- Complete Structural Drying
- Odor Counteractants
- Content and Document Drying
- Carpet, Rug, and Upholstery Extraction & Cleaning
- Sewage, Sewage Spill & Leak Contamination Cleanup
- Hard-Surface Floor Cleaning
- Thermal Imaging – Moisture Intrusion Inspection
- Environmentally safe anti-microbial treatments
When you have a flooded basement, wet carpet or a leak in your commercial building we will be there with water extraction and drying equipment quickly. Whether it's a Category 1, Category 2 or Category 3 flood our environmentally friendly methods and experienced technicians will ensure that your routine returns to normal as soon as its physically possible. You can count on us!
Call Us Today for a Free Quote.
DC/VA 301.261.1966 Baltimore/Annapolis 410.647.2800